Friday, November 4, 2011

Amer Zayan, the Pretty Boy Can Sing, No Really



Finally, singer Amer Zayan releases his album, the dream machine for all those girls who fell in love with this young and charming Lebanese singer. At this tough time, Amer sang for the babes and his beloved country Lebanon.

You know you will get your romance, I'm crazy about you and also I am still a young man trying to figure it all out. You know there will also be Lebanese Debka. I surprised by myself liking this album, this is the album every guy out there would love to hate, but not this one. It might have taken some time to get it out, but I think Amer, Inc. wanted this to be a really good one.


Here it's comes enjoy it.

01 - Za3alna El Hawa
02 - Malla Warta
03 - Lebnan Bado 7babo
04 - Eb3od 3anek
05 - Ebn Me3alem
06 - Denyet 3esha2
07 - b Nos El Layl
08 - 3am Ases 7aly
09 - 3a Tare2ak

1 comments: