Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dyala Ouda, Palestine's Romance Gem



The song is about fate, about a women who will not take no for an answer. The type of women who wants to fight for the one she loves. She could care less about what others have to say about her. She tells him, I do not care how this looks, I just want to be with you....I won't walk away from this.

This is the bold Dyala Ouda, an up and coming Palestinian singer taking on pop, on her way to break into the business, after she took part of--wait for it Star Academy. Now she is making a run for it. Her song released on the Pause one album along with other bright young voices.

Sure I maybe biased, but I did not know who Dayala was, I learned about her through her Palestine song--she owned that one. Now she comes back with a romantic song, she performed it with so much energy without trying too hard. I think what comes next for Dyala is important. She needs to focus on her brand, find her voice. I think a duet with another singer would do her well--I would love a Fadel Shaker one. He has a soft spot in his hear for all things Palestinian.

Dyala Ouda - Mestabya3a - ديالا عوده - مستبيعه

0 comments:

Post a Comment