Friday, May 4, 2012

Ever Wondred How Hamid El Shari Sound Like?


Watch this six years old music video for a little known duet for Libyan singer producer Hamid El Shari with a relative unknown singer named Dalinda. From the dialect I am guessing she is from a Northern Africa country. This is a mellow song, not about love in particular. The lyricist is from Libya. After online search, I have learned that Dalinda is also a Libyan singer who have half a dozen songs under her belt for Libya.

I must say I have not seen this sobering side of Hamid, his pop songs tend to hide the quality of his voice, in his song, I am pleased to see a mature Hamid. Online commentators are loving this song and every bit of it. I have enjoyed this little known song.

حميد الشاعري وداليندا -- ليش

0 comments:

Post a Comment