Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Like Who Arwa Is, I Hate Who She Tries To Be


Every Arab pop star wants to think he is doing a new music video, reality 90 percent of them are doing the same music video over and over again. Here's a new video form behind the scenes about a song in Egyptian dialect. Arwa is working on her album, for in the meantime, she is released a single.

Arwa is a favorite of mine, I think and so do millions other she is talented, and she is classy. This Yemeni star has come a long way and has broke new grounds in the Arab entertainment and media business.
Elaph caught up with Arab on the set of her new music video, Arwa did not want to give any details, but promised a new music video with something fresh--I can hardly wait.

Now, I feel that Arwa is trying to become something she is not. She is trying to do many styles...romance, pop, cool and funny. She also has a serious face too. I think specialty works well in today's business. You say Elissa and I can tell you what kind of music she makes, same about Nancy Ajram and ditto to Haifa Wahbe, Arwa, I would have no clue about her style. We know there's a wedding scene, but we are told the wedding scene would be unlike no other. OK!

 أروى: لا تحكموا على كليبي قبل مشاهدته

0 comments:

Post a Comment