Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Best Arabic Music Video You Will See This Year!



It takes a women to know what goes on the head of another woman, no guy can figure that out. That's why when you watch this music video you will know exactly what I mean. Rich guys tend to be obnoxious, busy and insensitive. In the video below Fayrouz seems to have married one and she fantasies about payback time. For that she goes all dark shadow on us and she escapes to that dark place to feel herself.

The part in her mind when she feels how her life is is AMAZING! The way the music video transitions from this richy rich into an empty dark room with a creep feel to it is done so well. I am surprised because the singer has also produced the music video...while she did not write the lyrics, she sings as she feels them. The goth feel reminds of a of many of those pictures Tim Burton makes.

The song does not hold bag and runs through a list of things she hates about this guy...I want to stop hating my body when I see the way you look at me, I am sick of your smoking, I want to wear my style and have my own friends. In reality however, she does not say a word and stays with the very same man that she despises.

What a breath of fresh air....welcome Fayrouz!

Fayrouz Karawya - Barra Menny / فيروز كراوية - برَّة منِّي

1 comments: