Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stupid Guys Song By A Passionate Lebanese


The guy is asking his girl to be proud as she walks in the streets. Why does he wants her to do that? He wants her to tell the folks she is with him and thus she must be proud. If this is not obnoxious, I do not know what is. Walk tall, hold my hand and do not be bothered by your family or anybody, we are together.

Sijal is his name...Sijal in Arabic means a fight. Maybe that's why he is feeling testy in his single. I do like the part where he tells her not to sweat the small stuff. So he is asking her to ignore her family--the ones who raise her and only pay attention to him and what he wants her to do.

I do like the beat, and I think Sijal Hachem has what it takes vocally to do weddings and concerts in Lebanon, he can get people excited and ready to party. I think the lyrics might be well recived by some, I might have been living away from home so some time.

 سجال هاشم- ارفعي راسك / Sijal Hachem- Rfa3i Rasik 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment